Kinetik is building a workout app to make CrossFit more social and fun. In an effort to start a social enterprise, founders Bob Ippolito and Jameson Hsu, discovered their passion for fitness and technology could be combined in helping millions of people improve their lives both physically and mentally. The company is still in its early stages of development and is located in both San Francisco 🇺🇸 and Taipei 🇹🇼.
If you're interested in being part of building a company from the ground up and helping to have a positive impact on society, then we look forward to talking to you.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to members of the team.
Some job responsibilities include:
- Organizing and maintaining company documents in Notion
- Working directly with the CEO in supporting with assigned tasks
- Maintain good relationship with government officials and vendors
- Buy office supplies and supporting the rest of the team
- Organize team communications and plan events both internally and externally
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for the CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Interaction with cross functions or internal departments for daily operations
- Help with the CEO's personal and family affairs
- Chinese: Native
- English: Fluent
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Proactive personality
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Strong organization skills
Are you up for the job?
Last updated: November 1, 2021
© Kinetik Athlete LLC 2021