Kinetik is building a workout app to make CrossFit more social and fun. In an effort to start a social enterprise, founders Bob Ippolito and Jameson Hsu, discovered their passion for fitness and technology could be combined in helping millions of people improve their lives both physically and mentally. The company is still in its early stages of development and is located in both San Francisco 🇺🇸 and Taipei 🇹🇼.
If you're interested in being part of building a company from the ground up and helping to have a positive impact on society, then we look forward to talking to you.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineering team to develop and maintain a high quality mobile application.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of React Native, Swift or Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
Are you up for the job?
Last updated: October 15, 2021
© Kinetik Athlete LLC 2021